Supported Hosting Platforms
This page discusses what hosting companies support domain mapping and alias domains.
If your hosting platform offers support for Domain Aliases or to control the Domain Root for each domain handled by your server, then you should be able to setup Domain Mapping System properly. That basically includes:
- Any hosting company providing a custom platform that allows Alias Domains, Addon Domains, or Additional Domains to be served for your WordPress site.
- Any VPS or Dedicated Server with root access.
Anybody can setup Domain Mapping System with the right server access, whether you're using basic shared hosting, VPS, Dedicated Server, etc.
Managed WordPress hosting companies generally will not support multiple domains mapped to a single WordPress installation, but there are exceptions.
We have no affiliation with any of the companies listed. We have received requests from many users of Domain Mapping System over the years, and these are the companies we've verified are either fully supported or not.
We've confirmed the following hosting companies are compatible with Domain Mapping System.
- Cloudways w/ Digital Ocean (confirmed by developer)
- GoDaddy (confirmed by developer, requires their proprietary cPanel access)
- WP Engine (confirmed by customer)
- Kinsta (confirmed by customer)
- o2switch (confirmed by customer)
- Any managed host that does not allow mapping of multiple domains to a single WordPress installation.
- WordPress.com (confirmed by support, alias domains redirect to primary domain)
- Siteground (confirmed by support, has limitations on Parked Domains)
- Infinityfree (confirmed by customer)
- Pressable (confirmed by customer)